Mermac® Heavy Duty is proudly made in the United States of America
Mermac® Heavy Duty conditions and waterproofs leather and vinyl items that must stand up to the demands of men and women working in extreme industries. Whether they work in welding, on an oil farm, are lineman, concrete masons, plumbers, loggers, fireman or law enforcement, Mermac® Heavy Duty will protect your leather.
About the Product:
- Offers the best results in preserving, protecting, conditioning and restoring your leather products.
- Protects against molds and mildew, acids, bacteria, and harmful chemicals that break down leather.
- Allows your leather to breathe and does not block pores.
- Apply generously with hands or soft cloth, make sure to get into the stitching.
- For best results, let stand overnight.
- Wipe off with a clean cloth and buff to natural shine.
- May darken some lighter leathers. DON NOT USE ON SUEDE, N UBUCK OR BRUSHED LEATHER.
- Available sizes include:
- 8 fl oz bottle